Invited Speaker Category.
Abstracts are invited from IOS Life Members, Associate Members & SAARC Delegates.
Online Abstract Submission for Speakers in Category as:
- Guest Speaker
- Rising Star
Please sign into the Online Abstract Submission Portal for Speakers with your existing account email address and password. Please use your registered e-mail id & password.
If you have not registered yet, please CLICK HERE to register now. If you are already registered, please read the guidelines carefully and sign into the portal. Please scroll towards the end of the page to Sign In.
The year has seen an intense amount of online activity with the HO of the IOS taking a very proactive role with huge exposure to almost all aspects of orthodontics both current and contemporary engaging a very diverse panel of international and national speakers. The challenge of carving out a scientific program for this conference will need to be addressed by looking at this gamut of lectures and online masterclasses already held. It will also be important to create content of value that would interest both the researcher, teacher, clinician, and students.
Do you wish to be a SPEAKER at the 55th IOC?
The scientific committee, 55th IOC, Amritsar seek expression of interest from National professionals to contribute to the 55th IOC. Submissions are invited for the Guest Speaker Category & Rising Star category.
Sessions & Themes:
- Imaging: CBCT/CT | Laser Scanning | Stereophotogrammetry.
- Photography: Intra Oral | Extra Oral.
- Biomechanics: Torque | Molar Distalisation | Arch Expansion.
- Unconventional Treatment: Mouth Breathers | TMJ | Airway & Obstructive sleep Apnea | Missing teeth in smile area
- Troubleshooting with Case Reports: Failures are to Learn (present cases that went wrong)
- Management: Class II & Class III Management | Cleft Lip & Palate Management | Impacted / Missing Treatment | Cleft Lip & Palate Care | Early Treatment.
- Recent Advances: Biomers | Gadgets | Aligners | Self – ligation | Future Trends | Temporary Anchorage Devices | Lasers | Aesthetics | 3D Printing | Artificial Intelligence | Cell Biology | Digital Orthodontics | Evidence based Orthodontics.
- Interdisciplinary: Improving PerioCare.
- Patient Management: Software Apps | Inventory Management | E-management | Emergency in Orthodontic Office.
- Others: Managing Visiting Practice | Life Enhancement Program | Women in Orthodontics | Positive Thinking | Young Orthodontist | Communication with Parents & Patients for better patient cooperation | Marketing in Orthodontics | Finite analysis & orthodontics.
- Inventions & Innovations in Orthodontics.
- COVID 19 & Orthodontics in Pandemic Times.
- Download Mandatory Template of C.V.
- Download Mandatory Consent Form.
- Sign-in to the Submission Portal.
- Type the Title of your Presentation.
- Select your Preferred Session & Theme
- Add Author’s Information
- Upload mandatory documents & abstract
- Review & submit.
Mandatory Consent Form Download
Mandatory C.V. Template
Opening Date: 5th June 2021
Closing Date: 27th July 2021