General Instructions for submission in Public Awareness Category.
- E-Posters & Videos are invited from Student Life Members in Public Awareness Category
- Registration for the conference is mandatory for submission in this category.
- One member can submit either one e-poster or one video in public awareness category.
- In case of multiple entries, only the initial one will be considered.
- The submission shall close on 27th July 2021.
- Acceptance shall be notified between 1st August – 7th August 2021.
- E-posters need to be prepared using the Mandatory Template.
- The headings of the template may be modified as per the suitability.
- Videos should be maximum of 2 minutes & the format is to be .MP4.
- Video files can not be uploaded directly on the portal, only a download link can be submitted.
- Please upload your video file on Google Drive, once the file is uploaded, right click on the file, click on “Get Link”, change the option from “Restricted to Anyone with the link”, change “Viewer to Editor”, Click on “Copy Link & Done”.
- Go back to the portal and paste the link in the given submission field for Video.
to Submit Poster/Video